Your privacy is important to WeBuzz. Therefore, WeBuzz is committed to respecting Your privacy and the confidentiality of Your personal data, traffic data and communications content. This Privacy Statement is designed to assist You in understanding how WeBuzz uses and safeguards the information You provide in using WeBuzz’s Software and/or WeBuzz’s Services.
WeBuzz collects and processes, or has third party service providers who collect and process on WeBuzz’s behalf, personal data relating to You, as permitted to (1) provide the WeBuzz Services, in particular to convey the communications You make by means of the WeBuzz Software and/or the WeBuzz Services, (2) invoice to You Your use of the Premium Services and (3) carry out WeBuzz marketing activities.
- "Personally Identifiable Information": name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address
- Business related information: employer name, occupation, job function, job title, buying information (e.g. buying history, preferences, etc.)
- Credit card and/or related information for product purchases or for services we provide to you for which there will be a charge. Our site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge through the use of forms or text, which you must complete and submit electronically. How WeBuzz Uses Your Information
- To record an order request or sale of a product or service
- To record registrations for warrant purposes
- To record registrations for portal access
- To provide you with notices for onew products onew versions of software/firmware oother tools for our customers •To respond to inquiries
- To provide technical assistance/support
- To provide email, fax, and other notices or communications: Product announcements oProduct discontinuance oProduct Sales and Discounts oNewsletters relevant to the site or products and services oInquiries regarding your account oInquiries on your order(s) for product and/or services oBilling notices oCollection purposes
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time the information is collected or to which you consent
- In the event of an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving WeBuzz or our website, we may transfer some or all user information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to the successor company.
- We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe such disclosure is required by law or for the protection of persons or property.
Copyrights And Trademark Rights
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Mobedia Telecom and protected under copyright laws. Windows, MSN, MSN Messenger, Windows Live and Windows Live Messenger (WLM) are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. AOL and AIM are registered trademarks of America Online, Inc.; Instant Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger are service marks of America Online, Inc.; ICQ is a registered trademark of ICQ, Inc. Yahoo is a service mark of Yahoo Inc. The mark Google Talk (GTALK) is a registered trademark of Google, Facebook and Facebook Chat are registered trademarks of Facebook.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH MICROSOFT CORPORATION, AMERICA ONLINE, YAHOO, GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK .
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this notice, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Canadian Law. You agree that the Courts of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms. We may make changes to any part of the Site or the Content (including these terms) at any time. We will notify you of any changes to these terms by including them below (see "Changes to Terms"). By using the Site after the date of any change you are agreeing to the changes. If you do not agree to any changes you should not use the Site any after the date of the changes that you do not accept.
© WeBuzz - last revised: April, 2010